Justin Sun, the CEO of TRON, has announced a massive purchase of 4,145 bitcoins for $152,818,183 at an average price of $36,868.
Justin Sun, the founder of TRON, just announced that he purchased over $150 million worth of bitcoins at an average price of about $36,800.
- In what some are calling ‘the greatest wealth transfer of the year,’ Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market at large plummeted over 50% before rebounding over 25% within hours.
- Amidst a slew of liquidations, several high-profile cryptocurrency advocates like Michael Saylor spoke out, reaffirming their bullish thesis, unexpectedly including Elon Musk.
- Justin Sun was amongst these people, announcing a monster $150M Bitcoin buy.
- Sun is no stranger to decentralized technology – as the CEO of BitTorrent and TRON, he has seen heavy value in what Bitcoin brings to the table in terms of a worldwide antifragile currency network. As such, he is extremely bullish on BTC going forwards.
- At the time of this writing, the price for a bitcoin sits above $40,000, putting Sun’s investment at a hefty profit already.